Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm going to camp...

Every year around this time, I go to my local camp for a week from sunday afternoon to friday evening. Well, the time has come for my 5th year of going to said camp. It is a sleep-away camp, which means no internet access, (um....*gulp* help?) so I find it only natural to warn my internet friends that I will be gone, so they don't think something bad happened to me...XD.

So, let's just cut to the chase...

I'm not going to be online from August 1st to August 6th. I will most likely be back online on August 7th.

Let's hope I have a good time, and I'll see you all next weekend! (maybe I'll write about my camp experience when I get back...)

-Cody The Maverick

EDIT: I'm back! It was quite awesome :) I'm just glad I have internet again. XD
BTW sorry about the lack of posts, I'm kind of out of inspiration...I need ideas!!! But don't worry, I'll think of something in the coming weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment